Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Norbergs.

In May, we moved out of my Moms and into a cute little house in the cutest little neighborhood. My friend, Niki, lived here just before us and had the brilliant idea that we move in when she moved out. Before we had, Niki's mom had said to me while I was checking the house out, "I think you guys are going to be really happy here." And while I have had really sad days here, I have also been the happiest I have ever been.

Just a straight shot down the sidewalk with one house in between, 107 steps away is the dear Norberg family. I believe in fate and timing, and that everyone in your life is meant to be and has a purpose. But if I didn't believe this before meeting Leyla, I definitely would have been converted to that belief after meeting her. It has been amazing to have her in my life, and has made me a better person. Her love, service and compassion has changed my life. Her husband Cody has been such a sweet friend to me and an incredible role model to my kids. They adore him. Their daughter Margot (the 'T' is silent ;)) and my Maddix are two peas in a pod and its been so fun to have the baby boys be just 5 weeks apart. We have just had so much fun with them and have made some wonderful, cherished memories.

My heart hurts thinking of moving away from them, even if its only a mile away, in a few weeks. Unless of course, somebody wants to give me a million dollars so we can stay for the rest of lives! Any takers?



8 Splendid Notes:

Julianna Farnsworth said...

two cutest best friends!

Andrea said...

I went to school with Cody...he really is just a sweet guy! and his wife and daughter are so adorable! so glad you got to meet them and become friends!!!

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.
Also visit my page :: design

Shay said...

Heavenly Father truly puts special people in our lives for a special reason- so glad you have had such great support. You are wonderful!

Taylor Yves said...

I always loved your blog. Welcome back. I hope for love and peace for you this year.

millsboonhoroscope2013 said...

it's really nice article :) i like it

Anonymous said...

dating sites compare match eharmony http://loveepicentre.com/map.php free california sex dating

Anonymous said...

Thanks very nice blog!
My page - click through the following internet site