Friday, April 27, 2012

Alive.

I know, I know. I've been depriving the world of some adorable eye candy. My baby is pretty cute so i am learning to share. Forgive me?

We are all doing so great. Chellis has started back up at physical therapy. He schedules all his appointments. Calls and gets rides to and from rehab and has found some new independence in doing so. I have already noticed so much positive change and improvement and it's only been three weeks.

Bronson turned 7 and is a BOY through and through. He is on his 3rd pair of shoes for the year because he just trashes them. He is so smart and has been getting 100% on all of his spelling PRE-tests for the last 4 months. He has lots of friends and has the most tender heart.

Maddix has learned to read so well. She is almost done with her reading program for school. We noticed a HUGE improvement when we promised a mermaid LaLaLoopsy as her reward for finishing it. She is 5 going on 20. She truly sees her and I as equals. She's my best friend.

Sawyer, oh my little baby, is so amazing. He's already two months old. He is smiling lots and trying to laugh. My heart could burst at the thought of him...

As for me, I can tell you in one word: Blessed.


Photos from instagram: alexhall

12 Splendid Notes:

Kate said...

so very happy for you! <3

Meagan said...

He is so perfect! I love his little fohawk hair :) glad you posted pictures!

2899016 + 3 said...

I love this, and I love your beautiful little family. You're all so amazing!!

Alexis Kaye said...

I could think of a lot more words to describe you. Darling, kind, sweet, bestmomever! You are so great!!! I love seeing your example through your blog. I hope I can cherish my little chickens like you do yours

mama boss said...

You have such a beautiful family. I've missed you, but I totally understand the need to just relax and enjoy your family! You are wonderful!

Stephanie said...

Sawyer is just adorable! Oh congrats!!

Reenie said...

I'm glad all is going well ~ he's so cute:)

vanessa said...

love

Rebecca said...

Ah, missed your posts! Happy to hear that all is well. Sawyer is just as precious as Maddix and Bronson!

Ivy said...

Dear Sweet Friend~

Seeing you and your family happy... it is the hope the world should see and know.

Enjoy your birthday coming up, keep sharing your happiness and triumph and blessings, it is beautiful!!

XO
Love ya
Ivy

Mariana said...

OMG sooo sweet... more pics please :)
Greets from Germany
Mariana

Kayla @ Freckles in April said...

I have been LOVING your baby instagrams. Sawyer is the most darling little thing. He gives me a serious case of The Baby Hunger.