Monday, February 06, 2012

Super pregnant.

{photo by my one and only Mele.}

I thought you should know, I am still alive AND still pregnant.
So pregnant in fact, that I now have to roll out of bed. It ain't pretty.
So pregnant that I waddle more than a duck. Just ask the flock of baby ducks that follow me around.
So pregnant that I can finish my meal, my husbands, and yours too. Hand me the Whopper and nobody gets hurt!
So pregnant that it feels like this little guy is playing peek-a-boo in my nether regions. How's that for a visual?
I am just super pregnant.
I hope you picked up on that.


21 Splendid Notes:

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

You look gorgeous! I bet you can't wait to meet that sweet little boy of yours.

Chelsea said...

super pregnant, but super cute!!!!!

;)

Brandi said...

Super adorable! Love it!

Eliza said...

Awww you look soooo cute! I'm super pregnant too and I felt every word of this post haha.

mama boss said...

super pregnant and looking absolutely amazing!

Monica said...

And still super beautiful. I have ten weeks to go, hope I look that great when I get a little closer.

Chloe Deverill said...

You're super pregnang and super beautiful!

Taylor Loves Amanda said...

at least you look GORG super pregnant! i am feeling this way too. bout to explode any second, everybody better watch out!

Jennie said...

Holy pregnant! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!

Ashley Madsen said...

So pretty! Love love that dress!!!

Kate said...

I clicked post comment with the intention of saying "Well you're just super beautiful too!" but it seems to have been said in many variations.

But you are. So there.

Looking forward to meeting the little guy via blog very soon!

Shalyn said...

You look amazing, Alexa! Please please please can i look like you in a few weeks?

Alexis Kaye said...

hahahhaha and super hilarious and stunning and gorgeous! Can't wait to meet your little person!

JRuud said...

SUPER DUPER PREGGERS!! Love it. :) YOu are gorgeous.

Emily Meyers said...

Hello! I'm a new blogger/writer and I just added myself to your followers for support! Maybe you could come follow me too?
Thanks so much!
Emily, from http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/

Ashley Smith said...

hahaha you have such a way with words! you indeed look amazing- i dont believe the eating bit you wrote :) cant wait for that baby to make its debut!

christinerojas said...

anxiously awaiting his arrival! :)

vanessa said...

You are SO beautiful!!

Leenie said...

Super pregnant, super pretty, super mom! Hope you're doing alright!

christinerojas said...

HI ALEXA! i am sending you the sunshine award.

http://christinerojas.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-am-thrilled-liz-from-peach-on-earth.html

mandyface said...

You are gorgeous!!! Tell that lil one to get here pronto!