Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Anniversaries galore.

Chellis and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary this last weekend. And by celebrated I mean that we went out to eat, very lavishly, twice. Baby is satisfied.

Last Wednesday, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the day of our meeting. At Target. On Black Friday. We celebrated that by going to Target and toasting ourselves over Dr. Pepper. And by finishing our Christmas shopping! *high five*
Yesterday we celebrated the 3rd anniversary of getting sealed in the temple as a family. We decided to start a new tradition by going to the temple lights and grabbing some Dairy Queen after. The first year was a chilly success.

As you can see, we have a lot to celebrate this time of year. All of it has to do with us becoming a family. I am so thankful for all three of those days. It was the day our family met, the day our family began and the day our family made it eternal.I love my husband and I wouldn't want to be on this crazy ride with anyone else. He's the ying to my yang. The salt to my pepper. The bread to my butta.


16 Splendid Notes:

Rissy said...

aww what a happy and sweet post! Loved reading this.

you seem so happy, and I love hearing about family traditions.

I can't believe you met at Target on black friday! that is too funny!


CarissaExplainsItAll

Shannon said...

This is a beautiful post. You are amazing, lady. Through all the ups and downs you are able to remember what is truly important in life, your husband and your family. Here's to decades more of Chellis and Alexa, and that adorable growing family of yours.

Whitney said...

congratulations all 3 events. Im pretty sure the anniversary of Whitney loving Alex is coming up. What should we do?

Vanessa said...

Aww such wonderful celebrations! Happy Anniversary x 3!!!! <3

Kate said...

And little sweet baby can be the cumin...cause what's salt and pepper without cumin? (Please tell me you get the reference....) xo

nate and amy crandell said...

Happy Anniversaries Cute Girl!

Amy said...

How sweet! You look so great!

Kate said...

You made me cry (happy tears!) with this post . . . congrats on the many anniversaries you celebrate at this time of year . . . and may there be many, many more! <3

Shalyn said...

Absolutely beautiful post! Happy anniversary (and other special dates) to the most special couple I have ever (not) met:-)

Aiketa said...

What a cute belly!!! And congratulations on all your three anniversaries!!!

Aly McLoughlin-Harte said...

Sounds wonderul! Happy anniversary. Lovely little collage and FAB baby bumo!

Aly McLoughlin-Harte said...

wonderful*

thinkpriddy said...

awwww, this melts my heart!! Congratulations :)

Connie said...

What a sweet time in your year! I love the last picture! Makes me smile!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

congrats :) love this post! love your belly!

mandyface said...

Happy ann to your fam! Its become a tradition to go to DQ everytime I go to the temple...I think its a tradition I need to tone down lol