Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Addressed To Me.

My darling friend Beth is amazing and so talented!
I love love love getting surprises in the mail and when I got this envelope addressed to me, I sat down outside and opened it.
I smiled all day.
I'm in love with it.
Beth, I hope you know how much this means to me and how much we will treasure it.
I love you girl.
And my friends, this is what happens when people share their talents.
They make the world spin.
I'm so glad she shared her talent with me.

How big do you think I can blow this up?
Because guys, it's going on one huge wall. ;)

8 Splendid Notes:

Vanessa said...

Wow, what an awesome picture! Now that is talent!!

nate and amy crandell said...

What a beautiful picture and family you guys are!

Jamie said...

Omgosh! I love this so much!!! Does she do these for people? Soooo very awesome! What a treasure!!!! Great job!

Beth said...

You made MY day by posting this and saying such sweet things!! Thank you! I feel blessed to have you as my friend!
xoxo

Shalyn said...

I LOVE IT! It captures you guys perfectly!

Connie said...

That's so sweet of her, i love it!

ashley in wonderland said...

love it girly! so glad you got one!
are you going to the AZ bloggers meet up on the 26th?

Feeona said...

What a lovely drawing!